EXTERIORS CGI PROCESS
STEP 1 – SEND US YOUR INFORMATION
- DWG files
- Materials schedule
- Site layout & materials
- Landscaping info
STEP 2 – LOW RESOLUTION DATE CONFIRMATION
- We’ll let you when to expect your low resolution images.
- They are typically delivered within 1-2 weeks of receiving all the required information for small projects.
- Your low resolution image will look like a photograph but it is intended as a technical check.
- Details with the grass, sky and textures will be added in the final stage.
STEP 3 – FIRST DRAFT DELIVERY
- Depending on your project we’ll either issue a raw render or a low resolution image for you to check the technical details. Usually we’ll only issue a raw render if there are angle options to choose from or the brief is scanty.
- Give us your feedback – does anything need tweaking?
- Do you want to make any amends?
STEP 4 – FEEDBACK & REVISED LOW RES DELIVERY DATE
- We’ll let you know when to expect the revised version, typically 2-5 working days, depending on the size of the project.
STEP 5 – FINAL DELIVERY
- High resolution images delivered ready for you to use for your brochures, web, print + hoardings.